Take on a Challenge
Little things like making a cup of tea, opening the front door or tying shoe laces can seem like a marathon task for someone with arthritis. Every day, a person with arthritis challenges themselves to do all these little things that others take for granted.
That is why in 2013, Arthritis Ireland is asking you to put yourself in the shoes of someone with arthritis and undertake a special challenge to raise funds for people with arthritis.
By raising funds for Arthritis Ireland, you will help us provide the support, information and help to those people we work with every single day to manage their condition more effectively and to lead more active and more comfortable lives.
When you decide to raise funds for Arthritis Ireland, you are joining a special group of people who are making a difference in the lives of people with arthritis. You will get the support and encouragement from the entire Arthritis Ireland community.
Your Challenge Pack will contain everything you need to successfully fundraise, including
- Your very own I'm Doing it For my... Arthritis Ireland t-shirt.
- A personal Online Fundraising Page..
- Hints and Tips for Successful Fundraising
- A Letter of Authorisation (if required)
- The ongoing support and appreciation of the Arthritis Ireland community and a dedicated member of the fundraising team at the end of the phone should you need any support.
How will you challenge yourself this year?
If you would like to find out more about taking on a challenge in aid of people with arthritis you can register your interest here and our team will be in touch shortly.